Personal tax compliance and planning
Individuals and families that have achieved a substantial level of prosperity have complex financial needs and often require expert advice and planning. Protecting your wealth is a primary concern and effective tax planning has a large part to play in this process. GFI firms have experience working with a range of high net worth individuals from entrepreneurs to business directors to celebrities and major land estate owners.
Anyone who enjoys a higher income should ensure their tax and personal financial affairs are handled professionally. Managing personal tax effectively and keeping abreast of the latest tax rules can be a challenge especially if you have assets in multiple countries or jurisdictions. However, GFI firms can provide effective planning and sound advice, to help you make informed decisions to manage and minimise its impact on your personal wealth, and help you achieve your personal goals.
Around the world we provide personal tax services including:
- Income tax planning and self-assessment tax returns
- Inheritance tax, estate and gift planning
- Tax implications of buying or selling property in another country
- Wills and Trust planning
- Charitable giving, philanthropy or private foundations
- Family services to help design and manage key systems
- Succession / transition planning
- Valuation services
How can we help you?
Contact us by phone
or submit your questions, comments, or proposal requests.